During the first visit we make sure to obtain important background information such as medical/dental history and verification of any existing insurance coverage. We will also provide you with a treatment plan so you know exactly what the Doctor recommends to maintain your oral health. You can save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment
What to bring with you on your first visit:
- Insurance cards if you have one. If you have dental insurance but don't have your card make sure to bring the name of your insurance carrier, your group number and the 1-800 number, so we can verify.
- Driver’s license
- New patient forms printed out and completed.
- List of medications you are currently taking.
- X-rays from another dentist office.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy Of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Texas Dental Association
- Invisalign-Provider Certified
- A+ Rating With the BBB